It is not really about us!
It is about you and your needs. Our focus is helping you get the right coverage at competitive rates.
From a first time home buyer to someone looking for retirement or Medicare Supplement advice, we can help.
Everyone’s insurance needs are different. We walk you through the insurance process and explains what the options mean and what they cover. We work with you to determine what limits, copays, liability coverage and additional options are right for you and your loved ones.
Mike Bambrick, agency principal, asks the questions to help guide you. Only then can we help coordinate all of your insurance needs. He will put together a well-constructed umbrella of coverage for you that covers your home insurance, auto insurance, boat insurance, business insurance, health insurance, etc. And he will do it as cost effectively as possible.
Mike understands insurance, risk assessment, exposure to risk and how best to mitigate your exposure.
Mike is a Certified Insurance Counselor, member of NAIFA (The National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors) and has there LUTCF certification (Life Underwriter Council Training Fellow Certification). He has his Series 6 and 63 Mutual Fund and Indexed Annuities Securities Licenses.
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Bambrick Insurance Agency you get choices. We represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
The best thing is, when you do need to use the insurance Mike has set up for you, he is there to walk you through the process and insure that you get the most out of your coverage. If a problem comes up and you have a question about a claim, Mike is there to answer your question. Not an 800 number, not a machine, Mike gets the answers to your questions.
On a personal note, Mike is a native Clevelander. He has spent all of his life dedicated to our region. A Cathedral Latin (now NDCL) and John Carroll University alumni, he is married to his wife, Ellen,with one daughter. Mike, like many of us, is a life long Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs sports fan. He loves his teams and prays one of them becomes national champion in his lifetime. Mike is an avid golfer and weather permitting can frequently be found on the greens, weather not permitting he enjoys snow skiing. He also enjoys gardening, working out, comedy clubs and travel.
Call Mike Bambrick – (216) 291-9850 and see how he can help you and save you money on your insurance policies.